Practical Things You Can Do On Lockdown
Furniture in Fashion Blog
Furniture in Fashion Blog
Furniture in Fashion Blog
1) Switch up your morning routine
Are you looking for some practical tips on what you can do while you are home on lockdown. Here are some useful tips.
Some examples: Start with exercise and drink something citric & refreshing water first. No screen time until breakfast. Eat a real breakfast and set your goals for the day.•
Teach yourself something different and practical. It could be online dance lessons, an art class s, or some new house improvement skills. How? Tap the Internet: Search on YouTube or vivo for whatever skill you find interesting.
2) There’s a tutorial for EVERYTHING these days!
The best part? These resources are often FREE.• Watch a DIY video and do some home improvements. assemble a piece of furniture, or paint a wall. Create extra storage in your home with a shoe cabinet or wardrobe.
3) Play Board Games or design your own!
Why not take advantage of this Corona virus quarantine lockdown and start playing again some table games with your children and family? Back to the non-Internet age!Indeed, playing the most popular board games like.
It will be fun to create and to play, learn the language and many curiosities about . Also, your children will be more inclined and curious to learn a new language. Remember: learning must be fun too!• Have a Themed Movie Night Choose a topic, a director, a country, an actor…there are millions of possibilities. It may be difficult to agree with all family members about the film topic,.
4) Have a Themed Movie Night
• Read a good book. Why should reading a book be on this list? Well, reading a book is not something new, but reading a good book can be! Take advantage of all this free time in quarantine during the Coronavirus Lockdown and make a good choice if you are possessing a good hand at art, then why not try new things at it. It may take years to become an artist, but there is nothing wrong in trying a little for the same. Strive for making new things. Search on the internet for new ideas: try Pinterest website for inspiration: Try to paint your own Picasso!• Find and follow a new interesting blogs or articles are nowadays a productive way of learning new things. Choose a topic you like, do a little bit of research and find the perfect one for you. Check out these productive things that you can do for personal development during COVID-19 Lockdown:
5) Hone your talent.
Figure out what you’re good at and work on getting even better. Read a personal development book. There are a lot of amazing choices out there!Do some goal setting. Work on your weaknesses: Weakness can be non-effective communicating skills, bad handwriting, poor grammar or vocabulary and so on. Consult books for this or you may even go through the online applications that help to fight your weaknesses.
6) Prioritize your things
Utilize the time and turn your weakness into your strength.Prioritize your things: Start prioritizing your things and make a to-do list. The things you won’t do should also be noted down so as to bring effectiveness out of what you do.Give a podcast a good listen. They’re perfect to listen to while commuting, making dinner, you name it.Watch a motivational TED Talk or a you tube motivational channel.
Try some of the following Productive Things to Do at Home during Coronavirus Quarantine or Lockdown:
7) Do yoga or try meditating.
This will enhance your spiritual development as well as train your mind and body to become more mindful.Get motivated and try something new physically.Of course, EXERCISE. It’s an awesome mood booster, stress reliever, and ideal body maker. Use different apps to help you make progress in the right direction. Go airplane mode: take a break from technology for a little while.Imagine what your ideal healthy-self looks like. Create a plan to achieve that body for optimal health.
8) Fight Coronavirus Lockdown isolation feelings:
Go social!Feeling strange or lonely? Now more than ever, we need our family and friends. Evidence shows that social contentedness is as important for our health as diet, movement and sleep. Try some of the following things to Do at Home to fight loneliness and stay connected during Coronavirus Quarantine Lockdown: Try recreating your social interctions through video calls — you could organize a virtual dinner via apps like Zoom, Houseparty or good old Google Hangouts, or take a friend on a virtual walk or do a housebound activity together, like craft or drawing. Interact with your neighbours from over a fence or across balconies. Check in with your friends, family, and neighbours regularly from a distance, on the phone. Wherever you can, assist people in your life who may be more vulnerable (for example, those with no access to the internet or who cannot easily use the internet to shop online)
9) Spend the time connecting with the people you are living with.
If you are in a lockdown situation, use this time to improve your existing relationships. Call to a long-distance friend: It may be too long since you had called your true and long-distance friend. If it really is, then move ahead and make a call.
To conclude our list of Productive & Fun Things to Do at Home during Coronavirus Quarantine or Lockdown, you should try getting organized.